2018 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L I4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Summit White
- Jet Black Cloth
- ENGINE, 1.4L TURBO DOHC 4-CYLINDER DI
- City / Hwy
- 29 / 38
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2018 Chevrolet Cruze LT FWD with 1.4L I4 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
I am blown away with how nice this Chevy Cruze is! The Summit White looks incredible and the black grill provides the perfect contrast. The silver wheels and chrome trim keep this hatchback looking classy. The cabin is equally impressive with clean and odor free black cloth seats with silver and blue stitching that sets this Cruze apart from the rest! This LT has just the right options with attention to convenience: power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power driver seat, cruise control, steering wheel controls, proximity entry, push to start ignition, automatic headlights, backup camera, factory AM/FM/AUX/USB Sirius XM ready radio with hadnsfree capabilities and so much more! You can drive farther for longer with the efficient 1.4L engine that’s capable of getting this hatchback up to speed even with a full car! You weren’t sure what you upgrade you wanted, but now you are and you want it to be this 18 Chevy Cruze LT!
A clean and clear Carfax Vehicle History Report is important to you. You can view the entire CARFAX report for free by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above, you can print it or come on in and we will print you a copy you can take home!
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down
- Warning tones, driver and front passenger safety belts
- USB charging port
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke, deluxe
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and phone interface controls
- Steering column, manual tilt and telescopic
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2018 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Sensor, cabin humidity
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way manual
- Rear air ducts, floor mounted
- Oil life monitoring system
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Map pockets, front passenger seatback
- Lighting, interior, trunk/cargo area
- Lighting, interior, roof, rear courtesy
- Lighting, interior overhead courtesy lamp and dual reading lamps
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable (Deleted when (6K5) Convenience Package is ordered.)
- Instrumentation, analog with mph speedometer
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable, front
- Engine immobilizer, theft-deterrent system
- Driver Information Center, monochromatic display
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Cruise control
- Console, floor, with armrest
- Cargo cover
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Armrest, rear center, fold-down with 2 cupholders
- Antenna, integral rear window
- Air conditioning, single-zone electronic includes air filter
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Tire, T115/70R16, blackwall, compact spare
- Moldings, bright beltline
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding
- Headlamps, halogen dual projector with LED signature lighting with automatic on/off and delay
- Glass, solar absorbing
- Door handles, body-color
- Daytime Running Lamps, separate cavity, LED
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver.
- StabiliTrak, stability control system
- Safety belts, front pretensioner
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear center position
- Restraint provisions, latch
- Rear Vision Camera display integrated into Chevrolet MyLink radio
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Air bags, 10 total frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions, includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Steering, power, electric rack-mounted, reduced travel
- Front wheel drive
- Engine, 1.4L turbo DOHC 4-cylinder DI with Continuous Variable Valve Timing (CVVT) (153 hp [114.08 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 177 lb-ft of torque [239 N-m] @ 2000-4000 rpm)
- Engine control, stop-start system
- Coolant protection, engine
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc, 4-wheel antilock, Duralife, power
- Brake, parking, manual, foot apply
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Battery, 80AH
- Axle, 3.14 ratio
- Alternator, 130 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 1.4L TURBO DOHC 4-CYLINDER DI with Continuous Variable Valve Timing (CVVT) (153 hp [114.08 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 177 lb-ft of torque [239 N-m] @ 2000-4000 rpm) Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.