2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab High Country 6.6L Duramax Diesel 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Saddle Leather
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab High Country 4x4 with 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine and Automatic Allison Transmission!
This Chevrolet is all about the details! This is a truck you’ll never get tired of driving and looking at. The Black exterior still holds its shine and looks great with the paint matched bumpers. The chrome grill and factory 20in wheels tie it all together. Open the doors to be blown away by an incredible cabin! The clean and odor free Saddle Brown leather seats fit the eye candy description and the beige stitching brings out the brown to make the seats pop. The seats flow well with the brown, gray and woodgrain trim colors for a luxurious feel in this Chevrolet’s cabin. The real reason you need a 2500 HD is the powertrain and this Chevy has it! The 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine starts up with ease and accelerates smoothly to highway speeds giving confidence that this engine and truck were well taken care of. The Duramax Diesel Engine is paired up with the Allison Automatic Transmission so you can drive with peace of mind that this powertrain will get you where you need to go. This High Country is loaded up with: power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power rear sliding window, power heated and cooled front seats, power sunroof, dual climate control, remote entry, factory trailer brake, rotary shift transfer case, automatic headlights, fog lamps, driver seat memory, factory navigation, backup camera, AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB Sirius XM ready radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! It’s time for an upgrade, but don’t just buy any new truck. Treat yourself to a pickup that’s luxurious enough to be your second home and capable enough to over accomplish the task at hand.
A clean and clear Carfax Vehicle History Report is important to you. You can view the entire CARFAX report for free by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above, you can print it or come on in and we will print you a copy you can take home!
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Wireless Charging Not compatible with all phones. Compliant batteries include QI and PMA technologies. Reference Mobile devices manual to confirm what type of battery it uses.)
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel and telescoping
- Sill plates, bright
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Radio, HD
- Power outlet, 110-volt AC
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Console, floor mounted with cup holders, cell phone storage, power cord management, hanging file holder capability and (K4C) wireless charging
- Assist handle, front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control Only available on Crew Cab and Double Cab models.
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Wheel, 18" x 8" (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) full-size, steel spare. Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered. (Requires 18" or 20" wheels and tires.)
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not included when (ZW9) pickup box delete or (9J4) rear bumper delete is ordered.)
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered.)
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Remote Locking Tailgate
- Moldings, bodyside, chrome
- Mirror caps, chrome
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Headlamps, halogen projector-beam
- Grille surround, chrome
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Door handles, chrome
- CornerStep, rear bumper (Requires (E63) pickup box.)
- Bumper, rear body-color
- Bumper, front, body-color
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Rear Vision Camera
- Forward Collision Alert
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Airbags, Crew Cab: Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions. (With (ZW9) pickup box delete on Double Cab and Regular Cab you will get the following: Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes airbag deactivation switch for front outboard passenger airbag. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information. Regular Cab model does not have rear outboard seating positions.)
- Transfer case, electronic shift with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Suspension Package, Standard includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Pickup box
- GVWR, 9500 lbs. (4309 kg) (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine. Not available with CK25943 or CC25903 model.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
- Capless Fuel Fill (Gas engine only. Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DuraLife brake rotors
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL V8, B20-DIESEL COMPATIBLE (445 hp [332 kW] @ 2800 rpm, 910 lb-ft of torque [1220 Nm] @ 1600 rpm) Includes (K40) exhaust brake, capped fuel fill and (K05) engine block heater. Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.