2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 5.3L V8
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Cocoa/Mahogany Leather
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
- City / Hwy
- 16 / 23
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Clean Carfax One Owner 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ with 5.3L V8 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
No matter where you’re going you will want to be in your 15 Chevrolet Tahoe! At first glance you already know why, the black paint still holds its showroom shine and looks incredible with the chrome accents and silver factory 20in wheels that are just the right about of shine to really make the exterior pop! The best part is when you open the doors and find Chevrolet’s brilliant cocoa/mahogany color scheme! It looks amazing flowing thought the cabin giving this Tahoe an elegant and luxurious feel. With the heated captains chairs, rear console controls and pop down TV unit the whole family will run to the Tahoe when going on a road trip! With the power lift gate and power folding 3rd row seating the Tahoe will be your go to vehicle when making the weekly runs to the big box stores. This LTZ is loaded up with: power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power lift gate, power folding 3rd row, power pedal height adjustment, power sunroof, power heated and cooled front seats, telescoping steering wheel, automatic headlights, rear console controls, heated captains seats, pop down DVD player, factory navigation, backup camera, proximity entry, push to start ignition, dual climate control, Chevy My Link AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB Sirius XM ready radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! It’s time for an upgrade and this Tahoe will be loved by the whole family!
This has a clean and clear title history with CARFAX. You can view the entire Vehicle History Report at any time by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Now, here at American Auto Brokers we have a history of working hard to compete with your bank's rates. Almost every time we go to swing the bat, we get it done. We want to secure the best loans for our customers. We do large volume with our NATIONWIDE lenders along with our local banks and credit unions. Let us do the hard work and you get all the benefits. Sit back, relax and for once enjoy the vehicle purchase process.
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Wireless charging
- Windows, power, with Express-Down and Express-Up on front doors and lock out features
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Steering wheel, heated, leather-wrapped and color-keyed with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Remote vehicle start
- Radio, HD
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in cargo area
- Power outlet, 110-volt
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions.
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color 4.2" diagonal (Not available with (UV6) Head Up Display.)
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Conversation mirror (Deleted when (UTT) Theft Protection Package is ordered.)
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Cargo net
- Cargo management system
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium 10-speaker system
- Assist handles, all seats
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted (Includes bright accent.)
- Liftgate, power, hands free
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam, automatic high beam on/off
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Fog lamps
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fascia, front body-color
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, sensor indicator
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Front and rear parking assist
- Forward Collision Alert sensor indicator
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control road sensing electronically controlled shock absorbers
- Steering, power
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Keyless start, push button
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires 2WD model.)
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, 720 cold-cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Alternator, 150 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm) Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.