2016 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 2.8L Duramax Turbo Diesel 4X4
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Red Rock Metallic
- Jet Black Leather
- ENGINE, 2.8L DURAMAX TURBO-DIESEL, DI, 4-CYLINDER
- City / Hwy
- 20 / 29
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this Lifted 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 4x4 with 2.8L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine and Automatic Transmission!
This isn’t your normal Colorado, with this Chevy all you have to do is get in and go! Its already siting pretty with the added and aftermarket black Moto Metal wheels mounted on 33in Toyo tires. These addons do contribute to the aggressive look this Colorado has, but they also pair up with the 4x4 capabilities to ensure the drive can maintain control of this pickup on or off the paved road. The Red Rock Metallic exterior color isn’t something you see often and it looks incredible with the chrome trim and accents. In my opinion the lift and wheels are what ties the look together. Open the doors to see clean and odor free black leather interior complimented by gray and chrome trim colors. Having enough power isn’t a worry with this truck. Pop the hood to find a powerful four-cylinder turbo diesel Duramax engine! It’s no secret that Duramax is one of the most sought-after diesel powertrains and this 2.8L Powerhouse is no different. The options are just right in this LT: power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power rear sliding window, power heated front seats, cruise control, steering wheel controls, remote entry, climate control, backup camera, factory navigation, rear charging USB and 12V socket, factory trailer brake, rotary shift transfer case, automatic headlights, traction control, cargo lamp, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB Sirius XM ready radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! Whether you need a capable daily driver or a more convenient work truck, this Colorado will get it done and will look incredible doing so!
A clean and clear Carfax Vehicle History Report is important to you. You can view the entire CARFAX report for free by clicking on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above, you can print it or come on in and we will print you a copy you can take home!
Now, here at American Auto Brokers we have a history of working hard to compete with your bank's rates. Almost every time we go to swing the bat, we get it done. We want to secure the best loans for our customers. We do large volume with our NATIONWIDE lenders along with our local banks and credit unions. Let us do the hard work and you get all the benefits. Sit back, relax and for once enjoy the vehicle purchase process.
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and Down
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated sliding vanity mirrors
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Theft-deterrent system, immobilization
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2016 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Seat, rear folding bench (Crew Cab models only.)
- Seat adjuster, passenger 2-way manual fore/aft with manual recline
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior, roof, rear courtesy and dual reading lights (Crew Cab models only.)
- Lighting, interior, dual reading
- Handles, door release, front and rear, Chrome
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color
- Cruise control, electronic, automatic
- Console, overhead
- Console, floor, front compartment, custom
- Charging ports, 2, USB, located on the rear of the center console
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Wheel, spare, 16" x 7" (40.6 cm x 17.8 cm) steel (Requires (LFX) 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine on Crew Cab Short Box. Standard on Crew Cab Long Box.)
- Tailgate, locking
- Tailgate handle, Black
- Pickup box
- Moldings, Chrome beltline
- Mirror, spotter, located in corner of driver-side outside mirror
- Headlamps, halogen with automatic exterior lamp control
- Glass, windshield shade band
- Door handles, body-color
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Cargo box light, back of cab
- Bumper, rear body-color (Deleted when (TGK) Special Paint is ordered.)
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Rear Vision Camera with dynamic guide lines
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain for all outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Transfer case, electric, 2-speed
- Tow/Haul Mode (Included and only available with (LFX) 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine. Standard on Crew Cab Long Box.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Requires (LFX) 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine on Crew Cab Short Box models. Standard on Crew Cab Long Box models.)
- GVWR, 6000 lbs. (2722 kg) (Standard on Crew Cab models with (LFX) 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 engine only.)
- Four wheel drive
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 2.8L DURAMAX TURBO-DIESEL, DI, 4-CYLINDER (181 hp [135.0 kW] @ 3400 rpm, 369 lb-ft of torque [500 N-m] @ 2000 rpm) includes (K40) Exhaust brake, (JL1) Trailer brake controller, (NQ6) Transfer case (4WD models only), (S1K) 16" x 7" (40.6 cm x 17.8 cm) steel spare wheel and (ZJJ) P265/70R16 all-season, blackwall spare tire $3,905
- 2015 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab Tradesman 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel 4X4 $32,981
- 2015 Ford Super Duty F250 Crew Cab XLT FX4 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 4X4 $30,999
- 2015 Ford F150 Crew Cab Lariat EcoBoost 4X4 $34,981
- 2014 Ford F150 Crew Cab XLT 5.0L V8 4X4 $27,981
- 2015 Ford F150 Crew Cab Lariat FX4 5.0L V8 4X4 $26,995
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ Z71 5.3L V8 4X4 $35,981
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.