2013 Chevrolet Express Passenger G3500 LT 4.8L V8
Need a Trade Quote?
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Summit White
- Neutral Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 4.8L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- City / Hwy
- 11 / 17
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call us on this 2013 Chevrolet Express G3500 LT RWD with 4.8L V8 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
If you’re looking for a people mover, you’re in the right place! This G3500 is loaded up with 3 rows of clean and odor free gray cloth seats that are so comfortable your passengers won’t help but to fall asleep during commutes. They will be in complete comfort with the rear A/C controls and ventilation. This van has 13 seats plus the passenger and driver so you can get your crew of 15 where they need to go in no time. The 4.8L V8 engine starts up with ease and creates more than enough power to get this van up to speed even when its loaded up with passengers and cargo. The options include: power windows, power locks, power mirrors, pop out rear panel windows, power sliding driver seat, cruise control, climate control, rear climate control, remote entry, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX radio and so much more! Your search has finally ended, schedule a test drive and you and your crew will be on the road in no time!
Getting a copy of your vehicle's CARFAX History Report is easy! If it isn't then you aren't shopping at the right place! We post a free copy of the CARFAX Report for you to view on each vehicle we sell. Simply click on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above and you can print it from there..or come see us, we'll print it for you!
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
If you have questions about this or any other vehicles, please contact us. We return all customer emails and phone calls as promptly as possible, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Warning tones, headlamp on and key-in-ignition
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth trim and dual vanity mirrors, illuminated on passenger-side
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel steel sleeve column with theft-deterrent locking feature, Black
- Oil life monitor
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with 2 dome lights defeat switch and door handle-activated switches
- Lighting, auxiliary with reading and underhood lights
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature and oil pressure
- Heater, rear auxiliary
- Headliner, cloth
- Floor covering, full-floor color-keyed carpeting with front and rear rubberized vinyl floor mats
- Defogger, front and side windows
- Cup holders, 3 on the engine console cover
- Console, deluxe with swing-out storage bin
- Compass, 8-point digital located in the Driver Information Center (Included and only available with (C69) rear air conditioning.)
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wheels, 4 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) steel includes Gray center caps and steel spare (Standard on CG23406, CG33406, and CG33706 models only.)
- Wheel trim, chrome center cap (Upgradeable to (P46) 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) aluminum uplevel wheels on CG13406 or CH13406 models.)
- Tires, rear LT245/75R16E all-season, blackwall (Standard on CG23406, CG33406 and CG33706 models.)
- Tires, front LT245/75R16E all-season, blackwall (Standard on CG23406, CG33406 and CG33706 models.)
- Tire, spare LT245/75R16E all-season, blackwall (Standard on CG23406, CG33406 and CG33706 models.)
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black
- License plate kit, front
- Headlamps, halogen
- Grille, chrome with dual composite halogen headlamps (Included and only available with (ZR7) Chrome Appearance Package.)
- Glass, swing-out side door windows
- Glass, swing-out rear cargo door windows
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Glass, full-body window package (Includes (A18) swing-out rear cargo door window glass and (A19) swing-out side door window glass.)
- Glass, enhanced-technology, rearmost side windows. 3-layer special glass is designed to help reduce the risk of ejection during a crash (Standard on CG23406, CG33406, and CG33706 models with 12- and 15- passenger seating. Not available with 8-passenger seating.)
- Door, swing-out passenger-side, 60/40 split
- Bumpers, front and rear chrome with step-pad (Included with (ZR7) Chrome Appearance Package.)
- Body, standard
- StabiliTrak, traction assistance and vehicle stability enhancement system
- Door beams, steel-side
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Child seat anchors all three passenger rear seats have four anchors and two tethers
- Brake/transmission shift interlock for automatic transmissions
- Air bags, head/side-curtain provides coverage for first 3-rows only. Enhanced-technology glass is provided for the fourth and fifth rows when equipped with 12- and 15-passenger seating. (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Includes passenger-side air bag deactivation switch for models with (C6P) 8600 lbs. (3901 kg) GVWR and above. Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Transmission oil cooler, external (Standard on CG23406, CG33406 or CG33706 models.)
- Suspension, rear hypoid drive axle with multi-leaf springs
- Suspension, front independent with coil springs and stabilizer bar (Standard and only available on CG13406, CG23406, CG33406 and CG33706 models.)
- Steering, power
- Rear-wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on CG13406 or CH13406, CG23406, CG33406, and CG33706 models. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- GVWR, 9600 lbs. (4354 kg) (Standard on CG33406 and CG33706 models. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Fuel tank capacity, mid-frame and approximately 31 gallons (117.3L)
- Frame, ladder-type
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Engine, Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI FlexFuel (280 hp [208.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque [398.3 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) (Standard on CG23406, CG33406 and CG33706. Includes external engine oil cooler. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Battery, 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps (Included with (C69) rear air conditioning.)
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 4.8L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL (280 hp [208.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque [398.3 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) Includes external engine oil cooler. Included
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.