2012 GMC Terrain SLT 3.0L V6
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Gold Mist Metallic
- Brownstone Leather
- ENGINE, 3.0L DOHC V6 SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION)
- City / Hwy
- 17 / 24
- AS-IS w/ Extended Available
Please call Mini Morando on this 2012 GMC Terrain SLT Front Wheel Drive with 3.0L V6 Engine and Automatic Transmission!
This SUV has a brilliant color scheme with the Gold Mist Metallic exterior and Java interior. The interior is full of details with the two-tone java and black topped off with red stitching on the seats. Even the dash is Java color with a unique texture! I also couldn’t help but to notice how quiet the cabin is and with stress filled days it’s nice to enjoy a peaceful commute to work. This small sized SUV will be easy to maneuver in rush hour traffic and there’s more room than expected in the cargo area for the weekly runs to the grocery store! If extra room is needed the rear seats easily fold down, and did I mention is has a power lift gate! The 3.0L V6 engine is just the right size to have more than enough power to get this GMC up to speed without being overly costly in gas. Driving this GMC, you’ll enjoy options like: power windows, power driver’s seat, power sunroof, power locks, power mirrors, power liftgate, steering wheel controls, automatic headlights, cruise control, factory Pioneer sound system, heated front seats, climate control, remote entry, factory AM/FM/CD/AUX/USB radio with handsfree capabilities and so much more! Whether you need to upsize or downsize this midsize SUV will make handling your daily tasks a breeze!
Getting a copy of your vehicle's CARFAX History Report is easy! If it isn't then you aren't shopping at the right place! We post a free copy of the CARFAX Report for you to view on each vehicle we sell. Simply click on the highlighted VIN or the Carfax icon above and you can print it from there..or come see us, we'll print it for you!
We are proud to offer you competitive financing rates from top rated banks and local credit unions. So whether you live in San Antonio or even out of state, we will work hard for you to make sure your money works smart. Just let your salesperson know that you are interested in financing and be ready to answer a few quick questions, we'll take it from there!
For our complete terms of sale please see our website and if you have any questions about this or any of my other items, please give me a call at the office at 210.654.7800, or on my mobile at 520.369.1632 You are also welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I return all customer phone calls promptly, and will be happy to help you throughout your purchasing process. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you!
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Theft deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Seats, rear bench, 3 passenger with manual fore/aft adjustment, 60/40 split seatback and recline feature
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power and power lumbar adjuster
- Power outlets 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt, includes 2 front, 1 second row and one in the cargo area
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights and ambient lighting on integrated center stack
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cupholders 2 front and 2 rear and 2 additional in rear center armrest
- Console, front center, with arm rest and concealed storage
- Audio system feature Pioneer premium 8-speaker system with subwoofer and amplifier
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Air conditioning, single-zone automatic climate control
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Spare tire and wheel
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding and integral spotter mirror
- Luggage rails, Charcoal
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- Headlamps, halogen projector lamp
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front round, halogen
- Door handles, body-color
- Bumpers, front and rear body-color
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Safety belts, 3-point, front and second row all seating positions
- Rear Vision Camera
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Door locks, power rear child security
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Suspension, Soft Ride
- Suspension, rear independent trailering arm with three lateral locating links, coil springs
- Suspension, front independent, strut type coil springs
- Rear axle, 3.23 final drive ratio (Included and only available with (LEA) 2.4L I-4 SIDI engine and (MXO) 6-speed automatic front-wheel drive transmission.)
- Front wheel drive
- Exhaust, single
- E10 Fuel capability
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Battery, 525 cold-cranking amps with rundown protection
- Alternator, 120 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 3.0L DOHC V6 SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) 264 hp [196.8 kW] @ 6950 rpm, 222 lb-ft [299.7 N-m] @ 5100 rpm) $1,500
Please understand, we do our very best to describe in detail the condition of our vehicles, however, we are only human and these are used vehicles, therefore, American Auto Brokers, and their employees or agents will not be held accountable for errors or omissions in the description of the above vehicle or typographical errors in any of our vehicle listings. AMERICAN AUTO BROKERS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO BE AS TRANSPARENT AS POSSIBLE WHEN OFFERING INFORMATION ABOUT THE INVENTORY ON OUR SITE. WE WILL DISCLOSE WHAT WE KNOW AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED REGARDING EACH VEHICLE, WHETHER IT IS PAINTWORK, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING EQUIPMENT OR ALTERED EXHAUST / EMISSIONS. WE DO NOT INSTALL ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT, NOR DO WE TEST ITS PERFORMANCE. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU HAVE AN INDEPENDENT PRE-BUYER'S INSPECTION DONE. WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO HAVE ONE DONE, HOWEVER WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINDINGS AFTERWARDS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DISCARD YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE ONE DONE. All vehicle options (power opts, cd players/changers, audio equipment, entertainment systems/dvd, navigation systems/nav dvd, etc), specs, features, color descriptions, history, paint history, maintenance records and manufacturer's warranty information should be researched and confirmed by the buyer or third party service before completing purchase. Helpful research information can be found at Edmunds.com, AutoCheck.com, Carchex.com, CarFax.com, etc. At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. We hand select each vehicle we put on eBay. The vehicle shown is ALWAYS the vehicle being sold. Please look over the photos carefully as they are part of the description. When you purchase any pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any pre-owned vehicle can/will have normal wear, which may include, but not limited to, rock chips, scratches, scuffs, and minor interior wear, our policy is to disclose anything beyond that and we encourage pre-purchase inspections. When fresh inventory arrives, we do our best to inspect all power options, DVD systems, audio equipment, NAV systems, etc., however AAB will not be held liable or responsible for any of these items. ALL LIFTED AND FLAT BED UTILITY BED TRUCKS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE SPARES. We will search and disclose paintwork. However, please bear in mind that this is an imperfect science. Also, you must note that often truck owners may choose to alter factory emissions and or exhaust to enhance performance or fuel economy. We often do acquire trucks that have these performance enhancing equipment already installed. This equipment may alter original emissions equipment or void factory warranties. We do not test or alter this equipment. If this is a concern of yours, please exercise your right to have a pre-purchase inspection prior to leaving your deposit. Our sales staff is available to assist in answering any specific cosmetic questions and will gladly walk around a vehicle to give you a more accurate description BEFORE a deposit is left. Ultimately, it is up to the potential buyer to do their due diligence. American Auto Brokers does not want to hide anything and we encourage everyone to have a pre-buyer's inspection done before purchase. Please be aware that until a holding fee or down payment has been made after the completion of the inspection, the vehicle is still available for purchase to the public and will not be held. Note: Our listing software provider allows the VIN to decode the ORIGINAL FACTORY EQUIPMENT that this vehicle had when it rolled off the factory line. There may/may not be additional dealer equipment that was added by the original selling dealer that will not be listed in this section. There may/may not also have items listed as original factory equipment that are no longer with the vehicle we are currently selling. For example: 2 sets of keys, keyless entry remotes, owner's manual, factory floor mats, Navigation discs, first aid kits, factory tires/size/load rating, spare tires/factory tools and/or jacks, etc. Please refer to the photos we have taken or ask us your specific concern to be certain there is no confusion. We will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the Original Factory Equipment section and what is presented in the photos or description. Please do not assume and allow us to put our answers to your specific concerns in writing. Human error is possible and we reserve the right to reverse any sale based on pricing/listing error which can occur at any time without notice. All inventory is listed for sale locally, therefore all are subject to sale at any time and may not be available. Everyone is encouraged to call with questions or concerns. "Note to other Dealers and Brokers due to the pricing we reserve the right to only sell to the retail public. We will NOT sell to other dealers, we appreciate your desire to buy from us but please no not call to check if we will."
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.